[AD]😊 Hey Get 2023 JAMB Questions & Answers Expo 2 days to exam& Also send to your SystemLEARN MORE▪︎100% Accurate Answers + Questions + Money Refund + 2 days Fast Delivery Many More...💯 Subscribe Now!!
– JUPEB Portal –
Are you looking for the JUPEB portal in order to access critical data? If so, this page will provide you with a wealth of information about the JUPEB plan. Then pay attention.
Eligibility for Admission into the JUPEB Programme
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme. However, eligible Candidates must possess:
1. A minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
2. Also, each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
3. Additionally, each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. And the results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester.
This is to obtain the candidate’s grade in that subject.
4. Furthermore, each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
5. However, the general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
6. The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
7. For admission into each university, each candidate, besides passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Duration of the JUPEB Programme
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
JUPEB Available Subject Combinations
Faculty Subject Combinations
Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM) Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)
Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL) Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC) Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)
Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and other universities in Nigeria.
JUPEB Method of Application
1. Pay the application fee of ₦15,000.00. And do this through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Polaris Bank, Wema Bank or UBA PLC
However, alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through the Interswitch Webpay Platform. And this is by making use your ATM or Debit Card(Preferably Master Card or Verve Card).
3. Furthermore, go to OAUCDL website: oaucdl.edu.ng and Click on: “JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully. Then create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”
Also, you are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
4. After creating the account, login back into your account with your username and password.
5. However, make payment at any branch of First bank, Polaris bank or UBA via eTranzact network.
6. Furthermore, fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
7. Also, the passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
8. Additionally, the passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
9. Also, after filling the form, log out and keep your username and password safe. Also, save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget.
10. However, keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
General Information about JUPEG from JUPEB Portal
1. All Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
2. Additionally, all candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
3. Also, the forms must be filled and submitted on-line. This is immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
4. Furthermore, candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions carefully. And they are to ensure that they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
Begin your application
➢ University of Ilorin Portal
➢ Nekede Portal
➢ FUOYE Screening Portal
Study Centres Available on JUPEB Portal
Below are some JUPEB study centres found in the JUPEG portal where you can choose from when you print out the JUPEB form while registering for the programme:
1. Ilorin JUPEB Center.
2. Also, Lagos JUPEB Center.
3. Additionally, there is a centre in Osun.
4. Also, there is JUPEB center in Abeokuta.
5. Furthermore, there is a centre in Ogun state.
6. Also, there is the Ibadan centre.
7. Additionally, there is JUPE Centre in Port Harcourt.
8. Additionally, there is one in Imo
9. Also, there is in Delta.
10. Furthermore, there iscenteredr in Ondo.
11. Additionally, there is in Anambra.
12. Plus one in Enugu.
13. Also, there is one in Edo.
14. Furthermore, there is a centre in Cross River.
15. Also in Kogi.
16. Plus in Ekiti
We believe this article has been of great help to you based on what you were looking for about JUPEB portal. Thus, help others too by sharing it on your social media platforms.
» GETTING MONEY FOR EXAM REGISTRATION IS HARD !!, Admission Should NOT Be!! Stop wasting time at Home. Let Help you Pass Your Upcoming Exams!!.We also help in Modifying Examination Results (Upgrading) . First Hand & Classic Exam Help!!
UTMEOfficial™ is the Secret Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Assistance website for Nigeria examiners . UTMEOfficial was founded in July 2011 ,By Staffs from Various Institutions & Exam bodies in Nigeria .The main goal of this site is to provide Real, Reliable ,Fast ,First class Utme exams Assistance and other exam resources that allow candidates to pass effectively.
UTMEOfficial™ is NOT a Government Owned Website. This Website is Owned By Secret Organizations(Group of Individuals) Under the Nigeria Government.Your Details are Secure and safe with us. See how we protect your details