[AD]😊 HeyDO YOU NEED 2023 ADMISSION SLOT❓❓We could assist you to get that Course of your choice into your desire University As we have said, we have agents in almost every institutions in Nigeria NOTE : Our admission help is not Free , is your jamb score is above 160+ We surely could assist you with Guarantee of getting admitted Incase your Jamb Score is Below 160 we might be able to help but with different course, reach our agent on whatsApp▪︎Sure Admission Slot + + Money Refund 💯% Admission Assured WHATSAPP US HERE
– NTI Portal –
The National Teachers’ Institute NTI portal acts as a distance learning educational institution in order to give extra resources for addressing the difficulties that face Nigerian Teacher Education.
Also, NTI has a portal for students. And this portal enables students to access basic information about the institution. In this article, you shall learn more about the NTI portal. However, before then, what do you know about NTI?
NTI (National Teachers’ Institute)
The National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna is a single-mode distance education institution. And they dedicated it to teacher training. Also, it was established in 1976 by the Federal Government.
Furthermore, it was established primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system. Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of:
“Providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading, and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques”.
The vision of NTI (National Teachers’ Institute)
First, the vision of the Institute is to enhance the professional skills of serving teachers for high-quality education delivery at primary and secondary education levels.
Also, this was to uplift the standard of the education system of the country.
Mission Statement of NTI (National Teachers’ Institute)
To upgrade/update teachers’ knowledge and skills in curriculum implementation while instilling in them the virtues of dedication, loyalty, commitment, discipline, and resourcefulness.
The Institute’s vision shall be realized through pursuing the following goals:
1. Producing teachers trained and oriented to meet the challenges of twenty-first-century Nigerian society.
2. Also, nurturing a commitment to lifelong learning that is innovative, and responsive to changes in the world of knowledge and the changing needs.
3. Furthermore, designing and enriching subject content to ensure that the teacher-trainees attain a high level of mastery of the subject.
4. Additionally, building the capacity of teacher-trainees in using effective communication skills and relevant technologies for the delivery of quality education.
5. Also, strengthening the Institute’s monitoring, evaluation and feedback mechanism to ensure effective service delivery.
6. Plus, developing capacity for effective selection and deployment of relevant technology, including Information and Communication Technology, for effective Distance Learning delivery.
7. Also, establishing effective research capability in order to ensure that all the Institute’s programs are based on scientifically established grounds in terms of who needs training and the content of training required;
8. Plus, reviewing and revitalising in-service training and retraining programs for all categories of teachers, school administrators, and school supervisors;
9. Also, regularly reviewing and restructuring curricula of all the Institute’s programs to bring them in line with changing realities;
Address: KM 5 Kaduna – Zaria Express Way, Rigachikun, PMB 2191 Kaduna, Nigeria.
➢ Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Portal
➢ NTI www.nti.edu.ng Recruitment
➢ AiDS Prevention Initiative
NTI Portal for Student Registration and Login
Consequently, the National Teachers Institute, NTWe student Portal Login / Registration links are for students, Staff, e-learning, and online application. Also, you can access the portal via the my.nti.edu.ng login student portal.
Also, they created a student NTI portal for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
NTI Portal Login for Students
However, note that you can visit and access the National Teachers Institute (NTI) Student Portal using a computer or mobile by following the links provided, respectively. To access the portal, visit:
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website must not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are Protected by DMCA-Pro
» GETTING MONEY FOR EXAM REGISTRATION IS HARD !!, Admission Should NOT Be!! Stop wasting time at Home. Let Help you Pass Your Upcoming Exams!!.We also help in Modifying Examination Results (Upgrading) . First Hand & Classic Exam Help!!
UTMEOFFICIAL is the Secret Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (E-JAMB |N-JAMB |JUPEB |IJMB| DE| POST UTME) Assistance website for Nigeria examiners. UTMEOfficial was founded in July 2011 ,By Staffs from Various Institutions & Exam bodies in Nigeria .The main goal of this site is to provide Real, Reliable ,Fast ,First class Utme exams Assistance and other exam resources that allow candidates to pass effectively..
UTMEOfficial™ is the Secret Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Assistance website for Nigeria examiners . UTMEOfficial was founded in July 2011 ,By Staffs from Various Institutions & Exam bodies in Nigeria .The main goal of this site is to provide Real, Reliable ,Fast ,First class Utme exams Assistance and other exam resources that allow candidates to pass effectively.
UTMEOfficial™ is NOT a Government Owned Website. This Website is Owned By Secret Organizations(Group of Individuals) Under the Nigeria Government.Your Details are Secure and safe with us. See how we protect your details