[AD]😊 Hey Get 2023 JAMB Questions & Answers Expo 2 days to exam& Also send to your SystemLEARN MORE▪︎100% Accurate Answers + Questions + Money Refund + 2 days Fast Delivery Many More...💯 Subscribe Now!!
– UNIJOS Portal –
The UNIJOS Portal is where they handle all the university’s online admissions. They developed the portal to give extra resources for addressing the difficulties that Nigerian teacher education faces.
Also, the UNIJOS portal is used for various purposes like admission form application, registration, admission list, admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results, and other admission-related operations.
Thus, if you are searching for the UNIJOS student Portal for key information, this article will guide you.
UNIJOS Portal for Admission and Other Academic Activities
The University of Jos, UNIJOS Admission Portal 2023/2024 can be accessed via the link below:
UNIJOS Official Website: https://www.unijos.edu.ng/
Above is the official Admission Portal of the University of Jos (UNIJOS). Also, you can click on the link above to the University of Jos, UNIJOS Admission Portal.
However, for more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Jos (UNIJOS) by visiting the official website.
Check UNIJOS Portal Admission List
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released her admission. All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Thus, to check the list, please follow the information below:
1. Go to the UNIJOS admission status checking portal at CLICK HERE
2. Also, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
3. Finally, click on the ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
Alternatively, you can also access your UNIJOS admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Go gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Also, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status
4. Furthermore, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Congratulations in advance.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Exercise
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Jos (UNIJOS) their institution of the first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2023 UTME.
Also, the University screening portal will be opened from 14th September 2023 for the UTME and the Direct Entry online screenings.
University of Jos Direct Entry Screening
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into the University of Jos, that there will be an online screening exercise from 14th September 2023.
Also, please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose the University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Also, any candidate who cannot do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission. Thus, follow the same procedure as UTME candidates to take part in the screening exercise.
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening. Also, you are to visit the University of Jos Portal for the registration procedure:
1. Click on PROGRAMME.
2. Furthermore, click on UTME/DE SCREENING.
3. Also, enter your JAMB registration number.
Click Get Started. After clicking, there are certain other steps you need to adhere to. They are:
1. They will prompt you to select and confirm an easy-to-remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email.
2. Also, you should log in to your email and click the confirmation link.
3. Furthermore, you will be taken to the login page and continue his/her screening registration.
1. Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng : CLICK HERE
2. Click on Login
3. Enter email and password
4. Also, click onLogin
5. You will be taken to a personalised dashboard
6. Click on Pay Screening Charge
7. Also, select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
8. Additionally, enter the details requested and follow the prompt
9. Upon Successful payment, you will be returned to your dashboard
10. Also, enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
11. Click Finish
12. Print the Screening Registration Slip
13. Log out and await further communication from the University
However, candidates are strongly advised against patronising roadside Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
Also, if you cannot access the portal for students and admission or find what you needed, kindly leave a comment on and we shall provide you with the information you need as soon as possible.
We are sure this post has been of help to you with what you needed. Thus, please help others by sharing this post on any of your social media platforms.
» GETTING MONEY FOR EXAM REGISTRATION IS HARD !!, Admission Should NOT Be!! Stop wasting time at Home. Let Help you Pass Your Upcoming Exams!!.We also help in Modifying Examination Results (Upgrading) . First Hand & Classic Exam Help!!
UTMEOfficial™ is the Secret Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Assistance website for Nigeria examiners . UTMEOfficial was founded in July 2011 ,By Staffs from Various Institutions & Exam bodies in Nigeria .The main goal of this site is to provide Real, Reliable ,Fast ,First class Utme exams Assistance and other exam resources that allow candidates to pass effectively.
UTMEOfficial™ is NOT a Government Owned Website. This Website is Owned By Secret Organizations(Group of Individuals) Under the Nigeria Government.Your Details are Secure and safe with us. See how we protect your details