[AD]😊 Hey Get 2023 JAMB Questions & Answers Expo 2 days to exam& Also send to your SystemLEARN MORE▪︎100% Accurate Answers + Questions + Money Refund + 2 days Fast Delivery Many More...💯 Subscribe Now!!
– Uniport Portal –
Candidates’ admission status has been announced on the Uniport Portal. Candidates who took part in the post-UTME screening procedure at the University of Port Harcourt may now check their admission status online.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released her admission lists. And it contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programs for the academic session.
About Uniport (University of Port Harcourt)
The University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. And it was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt. Also, it was given University status in 1977.
Furthermore, the University of Port Harcourt was ranked sixth in Africa and the first in Nigeria by Times Higher Education (THE) in 2015.
The Vision of Uniport (University of Port Harcourt)
The University of Port Harcourt aims to be ranked amongst the best universities in Africa, renowned for its teaching, research, creativity, and innovation.
The Mission of Uniport (University of Port Harcourt)
The Mission of the University of Port Harcourt is:
1. The pursuit of academic excellence.
2. Also, advancement of knowledge.
3. Furthermore, community service
However, all these are through quality teaching, lifelong learning, social inclusion, strengthening civil society and policy-relevant research that addresses the challenges of contemporary society.
Furthermore, to achieve this mission, the University is guided by the spirit of enquiry, self-reliance, fairness, and ethical and professional standards of the disciplines.
4. Also, select your exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
How to get Uniport Post UTME Form on Uniport Portal
Follow the steps below to get the Uniport post UTME form: UTME
1. Eligible candidates are to input the UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
2. Print out the payment slip
3. Furthermore, proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00
4. Also, obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
5. Additionally, proceed back online and login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
6. Also, complete the form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result (s) should so show.
7. Click on the “submit button” and print the Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time.
UNIPORT Post UTME Application Procedure
1. Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
2. Also, eligible/cleared candidates are to visit https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php and input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
3. Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card, etc OR Print out Payment Slip.
Also, proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
4. Also, obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
5. Furthermore, proceed back online and login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
6. Complete the form online as requested.
7. Additionally, upload your passport photograph with red background not over 1 x 1 inch.
8. Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day for the examination. Note the date and time of screening on the Photo Card.
NB: Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
How to Check Basic Result on Uniport Portal
The Uniport first semester’s basic result can be checked by following the format below;
1. Visit the Uniport basic studies portal via the link below; >> https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1604-2019-2020-school-of-basic-studies-first-semester-results.html
2. Enter your Basic Registration Number in the space provided.
3. Click on the ‘Check’ button to check your results.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
» GETTING MONEY FOR EXAM REGISTRATION IS HARD !!, Admission Should NOT Be!! Stop wasting time at Home. Let Help you Pass Your Upcoming Exams!!.We also help in Modifying Examination Results (Upgrading) . First Hand & Classic Exam Help!!
UTMEOfficial™ is the Secret Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Assistance website for Nigeria examiners . UTMEOfficial was founded in July 2011 ,By Staffs from Various Institutions & Exam bodies in Nigeria .The main goal of this site is to provide Real, Reliable ,Fast ,First class Utme exams Assistance and other exam resources that allow candidates to pass effectively.
UTMEOfficial™ is NOT a Government Owned Website. This Website is Owned By Secret Organizations(Group of Individuals) Under the Nigeria Government.Your Details are Secure and safe with us. See how we protect your details