[AD]😊 HeyDO YOU NEED WAEC 2023 EXPO❓❓Kindly Send MTN CARD PIN N600 to 07033933250 on whatsApp ,⚠️ DO NOT CALL JUST SEND THE CARD PIN AND WAIT FOR OUR REPLY WARNING ⚠️ Dont Message us if you are not ready to subscribe , and the price is fixed Per subject don't bother pricing it ▪︎100% Accurate Answers + Questions + Money Refund + 2 hours before exam(Fast Delivery) 💯 SEND PIN HERE ON WHATSAPP TO SUBSCRIBE
– UI Postgraduate Portal Login –
The University of Ibadan (UI) has made the UI postgraduate portal login available. It is also for new (freshmen) and returning (postgraduate) students.
Additionally, it creates an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. In this article, you shall learn more about UI and the Postgraduate Portal login.
Thus, pay attention as you carefully read through. However, before then, what do you know about the University of Ibadan?
About The University of Ibadan (UI)
The University of Ibadan (UI) is a public research university in Ibadan, Nigeria. The university was founded in 1948 as University College Ibadan, one of many colleges within the University of London.
Also, it became an independent university in 1963. And it is the oldest degree-awarding institution in Nigeria.
Through its graduate network, the University of Ibadan has contributed to the political, industrial, economic and cultural development of Nigeria.
Furthermore, the history and influence of the University of Ibadan have made it one of the most prestigious universities in Africa.
Also, the University of Ibadan is made up of 92 academic departments organised into 17 faculties.
Official UI Postgraduate Student Portal Login & Importance
The University of Ibadan (UI) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student login portal can be accessed via the link below. Thus, for more information and inquiries, you can contact the school portal.
UI Postgraduate Students Portal: http://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/
Official UI Website: http://ui.edu.ng/
Below are the major benefits of the UI Postgraduate Portal Login:
1. It is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
2. Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
3. Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form applications. And it is used for registration, and checking of admission list.
4.vFurthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations.
How to Change/Reset UI Postgraduate Student Portal Login Password
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the portal? If yes, then do not worry. Please follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
1. To start, go to the Portal Login screen
2. Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
3. Click on submit button
For further details about the University of Ibadan (UI) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) students login portal, you may forward an email to the registrar, [email protected].
Also, students may visit their department for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
They normally make requests for application forms into higher degree programmes of the University every year. The procedure for obtaining Application Forms is available at http://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/
Be informed that application forms cost N13,000 for academic programmes and N18,000 for professional programmes.
However, applicants for the degree of Master and Postgraduate Diploma are to pay an extra N3,000 for the test of proficiency in English Language.
Guidelines for Filling Application Forms:
1. All application forms are to be submitted on-line. Also, applicants are to approach any of the Banks listed on the invoice. Note that E-channels are available at GTB and Skye Bank PLC.
2. Please note that incomplete information from an applicant may delay or halt action on such an application.
3. Also, a candidate may apply to only one department or programme.
4. Furthermore, applicants are to upload their relevant credentials and submit along with their application electronically.
5. Additionally, acknowledgement of applicants would be informed electronically of progress in the processing of their forms. And this is through the email addresses provided in the electronically filled application form.
You are to provide:
1. Letters of Recommendation: The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, requires three letters of recommendation. And this is from faculty members or others well acquainted with the student’s academic work.
2. Also, please note that the referee forms are available online, to be completed and submitted electronically.
3. Transcripts/Certificates: Official transcripts of all degrees completed are to be mailed directly to the Postgraduate School.
4. If the Registrar of an applicant’s University will provide an official copy to the School directly, applicants must enclose along with the application an unofficial or student’s copy of the transcript for temporary reference.
5. However, to prevent delays, applicants should make adequate arrangements with their Registrars to provide transcripts before the stipulated deadline.
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
Before you apply, follow the link below to read the list of available postgraduate programmes and the specific requirement for each programme.
We cherish your opinion, and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UI Postgraduate portal login, always visit this web page.
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding UI Postgraduate Students Portal, kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
» GETTING MONEY FOR EXAM REGISTRATION IS HARD !!, Admission Should NOT Be!! Stop wasting time at Home. Let Help you Pass Your Upcoming Exams!!.We also help in Modifying Examination Results (Upgrading) . First Hand & Classic Exam Help!!
UTMEOfficial™ is the Secret Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Assistance website for Nigeria examiners . UTMEOfficial was founded in July 2011 ,By Staffs from Various Institutions & Exam bodies in Nigeria .The main goal of this site is to provide Real, Reliable ,Fast ,First class Utme exams Assistance and other exam resources that allow candidates to pass effectively.
UTMEOfficial™ is NOT a Government Owned Website. This Website is Owned By Secret Organizations(Group of Individuals) Under the Nigeria Government.Your Details are Secure and safe with us. See how we protect your details
Ayinde IsaacPost on
Thanks for the update, however I want to know when will 2023/23 pg form be on sale?